Are you looking for a meal that your whole family (kids included) will love, has minimal prep time and is ultra comforting? If you answered yes, I’ve got the perfect recipe for you! This Easy, Cheesy Chicken Bacon Bake is loaded with a delicious creamy mixture of some of the best things, chicken, bacon, cheese and ranch. This is a great easy weeknight meal for those nights when you just want something simple and delicious.
Here are some tips for making my Easy, Cheesy Chicken Bacon Bake:
- If you can find the cans of uncut crescent dough, grab it! I have trouble finding it sometimes, and sometimes I just don’t think to get it, but it is easier in dishes like this one where you do not need individual crescent rolls. If you have the cut crescent rolls, those are fine (that’s what I used). You will just want to pinch the seams together a little.
- You can use whatever type of chicken you prefer. A rotisserie chicken is always convenient in recipes like this one, but chicken breasts or thighs that you cook and shred yourself will be fine as well.
- The same goes for the bacon. If you would like to buy pre-cooked bacon, that will work. I like to cook a lot of bacon on the weekend and then use the leftovers for things like this throughout the week.
You will need the following ingredients to make this simple meal:
- Crescent roll dough
- Mozzarella cheese
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Parmesan cheese
I recommend the following products for this recipe:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Easy, Cheesy Chicken Bacon Bake
- 2 8oz packages of crescent roll dough 16oz total
- 1½ lb chicken cooked and shredded
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Press one can of the cresent dough into the bottom of the baking dish. In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken, bacon, ranch dressing, mozzarella and monterey jack cheese. Spread this mixture over the crescent dough in the baking dish. Spread the other can of crescent dough over the chicken mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the parmesan on top and bake for 10 more minutes. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes. I hope you come back soon. – Regan
The post above may contain affiliate links. I could make a small commission from these links. Thank you for your support.