It may not quite be fall yet, but it’s time to start getting ready! Honestly, this Creamy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie could be enjoyed any time of year, but with the weather starting to cool down now is as good a time as any! Making this smoothie takes only a couple minutes, and it is a healthy way to get your pumpkin spice fix!
Here are some tips for making this recipe:
- For an extra creamy smoothie, use a frozen banana. If you are like me, you buy way more bananas than your family will actually eat before they are brown. I like to peel those bananas and then freeze them. Frozen bananas are perfect for smoothies!
- You can use fresh pumpkin puree or canned. I typically use canned because it is a heck of a lot easier for me, especially when I want to whip up a quick smoothie.
- Whatever milk you like to use will be fine in this smoothie. I typically use almond milk in my smoothies, but regular cow’s milk, soy milk or whatever you prefer will work.
- I like a real kick of that pumpkin spice and cinnamon flavor. Feel free to cut back on the spice slightly if you don’t want it so pronounced. Or you can always add a little more if you are like me!
Products I recommend for my Creamy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie:
I would love to hear what you think of this. Please let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to select a star rating. Thank you and enjoy!
Creamy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- 1 banana frozen preferably
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup almond milk or other milk of choice
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
If you like this recipe, you may also like my Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie, PB&J Smoothie, Orange Cream Smoothie or my Blueberry Smoothie.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please stay a while and check out some of my other recipes, and come back soon! – Regan
1 thought on “Creamy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie – Easy & Perfect for Fall!”